Sunday, June 7, 2009

I don't know why she did it.

Where my family lived
My parents were teacher. The payment wasn't good. But they received the clothes for the winter.
They didn't have their own house. They lived in teacher's dormitory. the room was large, kitchen, the bath room and the rest room were share.
My parents' salary wasn't enough for living. So I heard that my father went to hunt food on the night, my mother went to sell something in the market. Yeah, my family was so poor.
All of my siblings were born in hospital
As I wrote in last blog, before I was born my mother had a son and 2 daughters. My brother and my two sisters were born in city's hospital. I think that is normal.
But, when I was born my mother decided to give a birth at home. She said, she
scared and her body trembled.
After I was born she was sick. She thought that she can't raise me. So she decided to give me to someone else. But, she afraid that they won't love me then my mother gave me to her real younger sister(my aunt), because my aunt was married around 8 years but she didn't have a baby.
When I was gone. My mom was tired and couldn't do anything by herself. my grandmother saw that and said "Are you miss your baby" and my mom said "No, mom. I'm really tired. I don't have any power even to breathe"
Anyway, she got better after I've gone.
I still wonder
I still don't understand why she didn't go to hospital. Sometimes I thought that she want to kill me. But, maybe I'm serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Reader