Thursday, September 15, 2011

I made decisions

I went back to Laos for holiday last year summer, and I realized a lot of interesting activities in my hometown and my country, I had new experience and I watched my hometown from different side of local people. I went to ride an elephant with my friend and I really appreciated her to let me join the tour that day, I had chance to talk to tourism, it made me want to travel more in my country.

So, this summer I went back to my country again, but went alone this time. I went to Vietnam first, then went to my hometown, went to southern part then went to the capital city.

In Vietnam, I went to Hanoi and Halon bay. Hanoi was my second time, my first time was 5 or 6 years ago. I found Hanoi got better than before, I meant it wasn't too noisy like before. Halong bay was my first time to visit there, and I quite love it, I had so much fun on cruise, met new people, talked about travelling and drank beers on cruise, saw beautiful view of Halong bay. especially, I enjoyed my first time did kayaking, it was so fun.

After Vietnam, I went to my hometown. I met a lot of my old friends, had party at home, went shopping, did cycling alone around the town, went to some places that I really missed, like the places that I used to go when I was child. I went to my primary school and rode a bicycle to the way I walked to school. hmm... I really missed it. I thought some miracle happened to me, a guy who I like when I was primary school, he got my number from my cousin, then he called me saying he wanted to see me. But, unfortunately we didn't meet. I was happy that he still remember me though.

I left my hometown head to the southern park called Pakse (Pak se), went to see my younger sister and her family. I met my nephew for first time, he's cute. he's 3 years old now. my sister look so adult, her style hasn't changed much thought. I was glad to meet them again, and I visit some old temple and beautiful waterfalls, then I went to the capital city call Vientiane, met some old friends, almost chilled at home.

I met my family this time, I felt there are many things changed. I don't know how to explain, kind of relationships, situations... well, the main thing is no one understand me, my sister lived in japan for a long time with me, so I thought she could understand me, but she doesn't.

I feel like it's difficult for me to go back and live with my family again. So I mad decisions that I won't going back to live with my family. I will get marry and live somewhere is not my country. Of course I still love my family but it's hard for me to live with them. I think it's generation gap? idk, but I think it is.

That was my decisions and what I thought

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Reader